Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Latest Review!!!



5.0 out of 5 stars - I could not put this book down - February 28, 2013
By Steven R.

I got this book and began reading it after I finished my quarter for school. I was not able to put this book down! You will fall in love with Lauren and her family (I know I did!). This book should be read by everyone because it has a message that everyone needs to hear. I will put the lessons learned by Lauren into use for myself, because sometimes we look at ourselves as freaks. I would recommend this book to all my friends.

Thank you so much Steven R.!! These reviews really do get into the heart of Diary of a Freak. Please share your thoughts on D of F, so the world can see it through your eyes.

To leave your review on Amazon click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment